Fill up on AdBlue® at AS 24: the smart choice!
AS 24: the first European distribution network of AdBlue® in service stations
AS 24 facilitates your supply of AdBlue®. With the AS 24 network, you have access to:
- Competitive rates in every country
- over 800 station equipped with AdBlue® in 29 European countries
- Simplified management: a single invoice for your consumption of Diesel, AdBlue®, Gasoil and Red Diesel.
Advantages of using AS 24
- Optimisation of the time drivers spend in the station by combining the refuelling of Diesel and AdBlue®.
- Elimination of the storage constraints encountered with the tank or the IBC and the associated costs.
- Simplified management and improved transaction control.
- Quality product at the best price at the pump.
- AS 24 advantages:
The reference in France: almost 100% of stations equipped, or one station every 50km
3 out of 4 AS 24 stations are equipped in Europe
AdBlue® consumption is roughly proportional to the distance in kilometres. Other factors, such as the type of driving, the ambient temperature or the type of route, also affect its consumption.
The average use of AdBlue® compared to diesel for trucks is 4 to 5%.
- For local distribution: about 500L/year
- For national distribution: about 1,000L/year
- For international distribution: about 2,000L/year
Recommendations for use
- AdBlue® is classified as a non-hazardous product: in case of splashing on clothing or skin, the recommendation is to rinse with water.
- AdBlue® may have a corrosive effect on certain metals: in case of spraying, rinse with water.
- Do not use any equipment (canisters, jerry cans) that has been used for other fluids to refuel with AdBlue®.
In AS 24 service stations, it is usually impossible to put AdBlue® in the Diesel tank because nozzles are equipped with a key that prevents them from working if the nozzle is not in the vehicle’s AdBlue® tank.
Conversely, it is not possible to put Diesel in the AdBlue® tank because the diameter of the AdBlue® tank is smaller than the diameter of the Diesel nozzle.
The risks of mixing AdBlue® + Diesel
Never mix AdBlue® with water or other substances, especially Diesel.
This mixture is very risky because it can seriously damage the SCR system and result in costly repairs.