Your AS 24 tolls solutions in France. How does it work?
5 classes of vehicles are used to calculate tolls rates. The criteria used to define the classes are as follows:
- The overall height of the vehicle or trailer truck
- The gross vehicle weight (GVW). For trailer trucks, only the GVW of the tractor is taken into account
- The number of the ground axles of the vehicle or trailer truck
Check the detailed taxable network and rates on Vinci site
AS24 offers different solutions according to your needs :
- Do your trucks regurlarly drive in France and in lots of other European countries ?
Equip your trucks with an PASSango OBU and automatically collect taxes and tolls with a single badge combining satellite and DSRC technologies.
With the PASSango EuroPilot offer, benefit from geolocation and data sharing service towards third parties
- Your trucks exclusively and regularly drive in France:
The France PASSango offers you a dedicated badge to drive with complete peace of mind on the entire motorway network
- Do your trucks travel in France and throughout the Iberian Peninsula ?
Pay the various tolls in the 3 countries thanks to a single badge ( France-Iberic PASSango offer.)
Do you have a mixed fleet ?
Use the Liber t telebadge for your light commercial vehicles on the French motorway network and benefit from a network of more than 400 secure car parks.
Transactions for HGVs and LCVs are handled by a single contact to facilitate your administrative management.